We all know every business is different – however companies and organisations in each market sector share very similar characteristics and have comparable priorities. We’ve established the strength of our pest control services around understanding your business needs and requirements and producing the appropriate pest control solutions to match.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP
Whatever business you’re in, problems with pests are the last thing you need. Unfortunately pests aren’t fussy – they’ll attempt to explore premises of all kinds – old and new, industrial and office – in search of possible nest sites and sources of food. Attracting pests doesn’t mean that your business is dirty or that you are doing anything wrong – they’re just an unpleasant fact of life that can crop up from time to time… and that’s where we come in. Dealing effectively with actual or potential pest risks can say a lot about your organisation. Gaining access to the expertise of 4 Seasons Environmental Services can provide you, your staff, your customers and business partners with the reassurance that any outbreak will be quickly and thoroughly eradicated.
KEEPING ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE LAW
Under the Prevention of Damage by Pests Act 1949 all property owners must keep their premises rodent-free, or if rodents pose a threat to health or property, report any infestation to the local authority. In the food sector, the Act also includes insects and covers any vehicles used to carry food. Other legislations such as the Food Safety Act 1990 and the Food Hygiene (General) Regulations insist that food premises are kept as pest-free as is practicable.
Prosecutions and fines for pest-infested premises are guaranteed to make the news headlines, frightening customers away. Lost business means lost sales, lost profit.
The penalties for failure to comply are severe – complete closure of premises, fines of upt £20,000 or upto six months in prison.
WHAT IS A SERVICE CONTRACT?
Gives you peace of mind when problems occurs. You do not have to pay additional costs. A Minimum of 8 visits a year and a contract tailored to your needs.
- An initial survey of your premises will be carried out.
- Risk assessment of areas to be treated will be done.
- Treatment will be undertaken and the customer will be left with a report and a copy will be retained by 4 Seasons Environmental Services.
- Safety data on pesticides used will be left on site.
- A site plan showing bait points or a list of materials used and their location will be left on site.
- All contract customers will be left a file to store all documents.
- All reports will have a section with recommendations we will make for customers to be done. (If any recommendations are not carried out, and pest problems occur, additional charges will be made.)
- A date will be arranged for next visit.
- Under the law it is 4 Seasons Environmental Services Responsibility to clear the poison at the end of the job or on termination of contract. You are paying for the service, not the poison.